Thursday, December 13, 2012


Journey to God……….or anything you wish,… starts with one small step at a time. HE doesn’t expect you to run the mile — but HE promises to give you strength to go the distance…….after a long time again I have restore some energy to start my blog. It was closed with a full stop since last few years.
 Oh horrible……’The life of Kolkata’ did not allow me to scratch a single letter after that end……….Though it is too late but now I am at the point from where I can restart………..yeepeeeeee.

Butter flies don’t know the colour of their wings,
but human eyes know how nice it is.
Likewise Jeet doesn’t know how good inspirational he is, but I know how enthusiastic & energetic he was to renovate my blog…….
‘Kuch suru se pehle kuch meetha ho jaye’…..so I started with Orange cake. You won’t believe that I have an orange market inside my fridge. Daily we drink orange juice, honestly said that maximum times he only helps me out. So, started to make many things with orange juice…..hehehe. One more recipe by orange-Orange Prawn.
Hope Bengali taste buds will accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment